Monday, November 28, 2016

Change can be fun or exciting


Over the last few weeks, I have seen a repeating theme in my social media feeds.

That theme... "Change is Hard" 

In my lifetime, I have been part of change, both positive and negative. 

Some of that change was imposed on me from above, and some from market forces. In some cases, personal interactions create change. My reaction to these different situations is very different for sure.

If you are a person who helps others to embrace or live through change (whatever your interpretation of change is)....

... consider the damage you are causing by inspiring fear where it simply may not be appropriate or necessary.


I can say from both personal and professional experience...


Change does not have to be hard.

It can be fun or exciting!


Please stop giving the impression that hard change is mandatory.